- We’re Scotland’s leading provider of uPVC window systems, doors and conservatories, so it goes without saying we’re your number one choice for all your double and triple glazing needs.
- We’re miles ahead of the competition with our offer of triple glazing. Thanks to our extra layer of protection, your home will stay warm and comfortable even during those dark winter nights. As an added bonus, you’ll save on your energy bills, as you’ll find that our products reduce the need for central heating.
- We care about the environment, and we know you do too. That’s why we use advanced technology to make our windows as energy-efficient as possible.
- You’ll be the envy of all your neighbours with our beautiful, eye-catching designs. Whether you’re looking for that classic woodgrain effect or something a little more modern, we’re happy to supply replacement windows that are both practical and stylish.
- We offer the most affordable prices you won’t find anywhere else. Plus, you’ll get a 10-year guarantee, meaning that in the unlikely event of damage, we’ll repair it free of charge.
Why Double Glazing?
Are you tired of constantly turning up the heating? due to the cold Hillhead weather? Fed up of your old, incompetent windows? Annoyed by those soaring energy bills? Double glazed windows could be just what you need and, with the help of the Advanced windows, you’ll be comfortable and stress-free in no time.
Switching to upvc windows could not be simpler, and comes with many benefits. Firstly, you’ll save a fortune on energy bills, thanks to a handy extra layer of security that traps heat before it can escape from the home. You’ll be doing your bit for the environment too, as saving energy helps to reduce global warming. Secondly, adding secondary glazed windows increases the value of your home, so it is an ideal option for those who intend to sell their home in the near future.
Finally, our upvc windows could improve your insulation by as much as 60%. Plus, if you order from us, you’ll get a 10-year guarantee and prices to beat our competitors. So if you want to save money while helping the environment, Advanced Windows have the products for you!
How much does double glazing cost in Hillhead?
Windows come in a variety of materials ranging from uPVC (a type of plastic) to wood. Different materials will have different costs associated with them but also may require treatment in future. This is where careful consideration should be given in regards to the upkeep – that is why a lot of people opt for uPVC as it is virtually maintenance-free.
The larger the window size the larger the cost of the window. The style will also play a role in the price as windows come in a variety of style and designs. Naturally more opulent designs will cost more. We do offer a comprehensive range of windows to suit all budgets so please ask for details on these.
Finally, the last factor to influence the price – the number of upvc windows to be fitted – the more windows being fitted, the more discount the supplier may offer you – think of it as a bit like bulk buying. However clearly buying more windows will cost more overall but the benefits will outweigh this – reduced heat loss, less external noise coming into your house and reduced energy bills as well as the all-important increased resale value of your pro.
Average Cost Of upvc windows in Hillhead
The average cost of new windows tends to range between £350 and £450 for a single window, according to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Of course, prices vary depending on the style, size and number of windows you have installed as above. Sash windows (the type you slide up and down), for example, often cost twice the price of regular casement windows, and uPVC windows are also cheaper than wooden or metal frames.
Then there are the sizes: the standard window measures 60cm - 90cm and costs roughly £350, while larger frames of 90cm - 120cm average around £450. These prices are accurate for the town of Hillhead, Scotland.
|Property||Number Of Windows||Price|